June 20, 2010

Flora and New Skirts

Ok, I know it's been a very long time since I last posted and you are expecting me to post about the rest of my birthday. Well I don't think that my birthday is recent or interesting enough. Instead I'm just going to start talking about recent things such as getting new clothes and going out to dinner.

My mom, my great aunt and uncle, my second cousin and I all went out to dinner at Flora last friday. I had a Bermuda Sunset to drink, it had ginger beer, lime, and some other types of juice in it. My mom and I then shared a good but not great avacado and smoked salmon salad and a great roasted garlic flan to start. We then got a fantastic extra course of fettucine with mushrooms and tomatoes from the kitchen since we know lots of people that work at Flora. As my entree I had mini lamb chops with green beans and canneloni beans, this was really good especially the beans. As a desert I had a tasty vanilla creme brulee. All in all it was a great meal.

Today I went shopping with a family friend as a belated bat mitzvah present, it was very fun to go shopping with someone that I don't usually go with and I got great clothes.

I got yet another pair of Rayban Wayfarer style sunglasses. These ones are purple and I love them already. I also got two flowered Zara skirts. They are perfectly on trend while still being slightly unusal and unlike anything that other 14 year old girls in my town have.


It was a very succesful shopping trip.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you in the skirts! (Though not both at once.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete